Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Here are just a few of the most frequently asked questions from our customers. If you have any other queries please feel free to either email us or call us at any time.
Monday - Saturday from April to October. Three different tours are available. Each tour starts at 9:30 and ends at 14:00.
Our pick-ups start around 9:00 am.
Everyone is allocated a bike specifically to meet your needs. All the routes are on tarmac roads, with very little or no traffic. Gravity does the work, whilst easy breaking controls your pace, which gives you freewheeling fun! We provide you with a full safety briefing and practice run before starting the downhill glide!
For younger children between the ages of 2 - 3 years old (max. of 20 kilos/3 stones) we have child seats which attach to an adults bike. They must be able to support themselves independantly.
For children, who are able to sit on their own bike, between the ages of 4 - 7, but require help with steering and breaking we can provide a Tag-a-long, which is attached to the rear of an adult bike. Children older than 9 are not suitable to ride on a Tag-a-long.
Children from 8 - 12 years old can ride their own bike independently. Your expereince guides will recommend the best approach.
- Transport to and from your pick-up point
- English & German speaking guide with extensive local knowledge
- Fully serviced mountain bike
- High visibility safety vest
- Support vehicles leading and following throughout the excursion
- Children's car seats, where required
- Children's bike seat or attachment, where required
- Unlimited fresh water
- For the Grape escape excursion: entrance to the vineyard and bodega and tasting of 2 amazing wines
- For the Tour d'Oli: visit of the olive museum and tasting of the award winning oil of the cooperativa
No problem - just pull over to the side of the road and one of the support vehicles will collect you and take you the rest of the way.
If ou are older then 2 years and have riden a bike before there is no limit. Our oldest customer to date, was over 90!